eCargo is a China-based eCommerce technology and specialist execution group of companies, with operating companies in China and Australia trading under the Amblique and eCargo brands, providing on-demand digital commerce technology development and related execution capabilities for retailers and fashion brands.
Amblique is a leading digital commerce consultancy providing retail strategy, eCommerce platform implementation and optimisation services in Australia and New Zealand. eCargo acts as a “one-stop” enabling partner for designer fashion, branded apparel and retail companies seeking to sell their products online in China, Australia and around the world by providing integrated online and offline technology and supply chain solutions.
ECG connects consumers with brands online and offline through the development and marketing of eCommerce platforms, brand site transactional platforms and major marketplace platforms in China such as Alibaba Group’s Tmall, Tencent’s WeChat and JD.com.
5 key services provided by ECG
- Store operation outsourcing for both Brand site and marketplace stores
- Driving traffic to stores and increasing conversion rate
- Delivering a satisfied shopping experience to all shoppers
- Co-ordinating with social-media activities
- Evaluating Online strategies and plans of other Brands
- Working closely with Offline marketing and Public Relationship strategies of Brand
- Maintenance and enhancement of store layout and quality product presentation
- Long-tail product description to appeal to China market
- Seamless integration with eCargo eCoreOS® or external eCommerce IT platform with WMS
- Operation of eFulfillment centres in Shanghai, Hong Kong (China), Shenzhen, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore
- Recommendations of courier operators in China and overseas, and daily supervision of services against KPI
- Offer our international clients a wide variety of photographic solutions including invisible mannequin, modelling, video, catwalk, etc.
- This exceptional feature of our operations is unique in the commercial photography industry in China. It gives international brands a great sense of comfort that their photographic brief is always correctly interpreted and visualized.
- A sub-Studio operated in Hong Kong (China)
- Proprietary eCommerce IT platform equipped with various customization for China Online market
- Comprehensive functionalities and robust back-end systems tailor-made for fashion Brands
- Integrating with all major payment gateways in China
- Integrating seamlessly with proprietary omni-channel platform including product and content management tools, Order Management System (OMS), Omni Channel Management (OCM), Warehouse Management System (WMS) capabilities
- Supporting external system integration including Brands’ ERP and courier-operators’ tracking systems
- Mobile optimization
- Supporting both “customized enterprise solution” and “SaaS” models
- Focusing on daily postings to social-media in China
- Covering key platforms including Weibo, WeChat, Baidu, etc.
- Working closely with Brands’ internal stakeholders and external marketing agency
- Ensuring maximization of marketing investment returns
- Experience in In-Channel Marketing and Advertising programmes in eMarketing places in China